While power washing at your home, Monterey Power Washing promises to . . .
1) Use only bio-friendly cleaning agents in order to protect your children, your pets and your plants from any chemical damage.
2) Carefully move all furniture and equipment, bar-b-ques, etc. out of the work area so they don't get damaged.
3) Be careful with our high-pressure hoses to insure they aren't dragged across your plants and other landscaping and/or statuary.
4) Carefully move any exterior decorations around the work to insure their safety. We will not try to 'step over' or 'work around' these items -- that's how things get broken or damaged.
5) Completely clean each area thorougly and evenly so as to not leave 'streaks' or 'wand strokes'.
6) Detail each area when complete and clean up any remains caused by our cleaning. When everything dries you shouldn't be able to tell we were there except that everything's cleaner now.
7) When the project is complete we'll walk the job together and You Will Decide if we're done or not because Monterey Power Washing offers complete customer satisfaction! Anything that you are not completely happy with will be taken care of immediately before we're paid and before we leave!